Social Security Disability Case Experience
We have successfully handled a wide variety of Social Security cases involving a truly startling number of different medical conditions, including:
- All manner of back injuries from herniated discs and multiple level spinal fusions to arachnoiditis;
- Other kinds of musculoskeletal problems, such as shoulder, hip, or knee problems, or widespread arthritis;
- Neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis, brain injuries or intractable migraine headaches;
- Autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus;
- Cancers of many different varieties;
- Disorders of various organ systems such as the heart, kidneys, and lungs;
- Infectious diseases like lyme disease, babesiosis, bartonella, and HIV;
- Rare medical conditions like Kearn-Sayre syndrome and myasthinia gravis;
- Learning disorders, intellectual disability, cognitive dysfunction, and low IQ;
- All manner of mental health disorders ranging from individuals with bipolar disorder and major depression to schizophrenia, personality disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, and paranoia.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
No two cases are alike. We have the expertise to evaluate your medical evidence, find the strengths and weaknesses, and figure out a strategy aimed at winning you the benefits you deserve.
Are you looking for legal representation? Contact our skilled attorneys to share the specifics of your individual situation. Remember, every case is unique—we may have handled similar litigation in the past, but circumstances differ with each suit we agree to handle. We look forward to speaking with you.