Michael W. Bertics
Mr. Bertics is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation specialist. He has practiced exclusively in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Law for his entire career. He is passionate about leveling the playing field between victims and insurance companies, and works tirelessly to ensure his clients receive fair treatment from employers.
Michael is a native of Wake County. He still lives in Raleigh, NC with his wife, Carrie, and two children. They are active in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and do their part to give back to the community in any way they can.
Practice Areas & Specialties
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Cases involving Lyme disease and tick-borne illnesses
- Cases involving Multiple Sclerosis
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- All NC State Courts
Duke University (BA)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D., Honors)
Memberships & Accreditations
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Workers’ Compensation Section
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Clinical Advisory Committee, NC Chapter
- National Business Institute, National Lecturer
- CLE, Guest Lecturer
Contact Michael W. Bertics
To speak with Michael today about your case, click here. Your initial consultation is free!