S. Neal Camak
Mr. Camak is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation specialist. He currently serves as the Chair of the NCAJ Workers’ Compensation Section for 2019-2020. He has practiced exclusively in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability law since 1995, and continues to bring his expertise to bear for individuals across North Carolina.
Mr. Camak lives in Raleigh, NC with his wife, Holly. They both give their time back to the Raleigh community – doing whatever is necessary to further our city and help those in need.
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- All NC State Courts
Memberships & Accreditations
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2017
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law
- North Carolina State Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- NCDOL Certified Instructor for Continuing Education
- National Business Institute, Local and National Lecturer
- Meredith College Paralegal Program, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability
- Member of the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Fellows of the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, 2019
Contact S. Neal Camak
To speak with Neal today about your case, click here. Your initial consultation is free!