S. Neal Camak
Mr. Camak is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation specialist. He currently serves as the Chair of the NCAJ Workers’ Compensation Section for 2019-2020. He has practiced exclusively in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability law since 1995, and continues to bring his expertise to bear for individuals across North Carolina.
Mr. Camak lives in Raleigh, NC with his wife, Holly. They both give their time back to the Raleigh community by doing whatever is necessary to further our city and help those in need.
- Doctorate of Law – North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- All NC State Courts
Memberships & Accreditations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- NCDOL Certified Instructor for Continuing Education
- National Business Institute, Local and National Lecturer
- Meredith College Paralegal Program Instructor, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability
- Member of the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2017 & 2018
- North Carolina Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Fellow of the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, 2020
Contact S. Neal Camak
To speak with Neal today about your case, click here. Your initial consultation is free!