George W. Lennon
Mr. Lennon is a Board Certified specialist in Workers’ Compensation law. He has been practicing law for decades, and is driven by his desire to advocate for those in need. Throughout his career, he has represented hundreds of victims who were low-balled by the insurance companies collect the compensation they deserved, and he can do the same for you.
Mr. Lennon has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Top Attorneys in North Carolina, and Martindale Hubbell Judicial Edition – Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards.
George resides in Raleigh, NC with his wife, Betty Anne. They are both involved in numerous civic, professional and community activities – always offering their time and resources to help the greater Raleigh area.
North Carolina Assistant Attorney General (1976 – 1987)
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District and Middle District of North Carolina
- All NC State Courts
Memberships & Accreditations
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2018
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- National Association of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group
- Wake County Bar Association
- Capt., Judge Advocate General’s Corps, U.S. Naval Reserve
- NC Bar Association, Guest Lecturer
- Meredith College Paralegal Program, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability
Contact George W. Lennon
To speak with George today about your case, click here. Your initial consultation is free!