George W. Lennon – Retired
Mr. Lennon is a retired Board Certified specialist in Workers’ Compensation law who practiced law for decades, and was driven by his desire to advocate for those in need, a legacy that our firm continues to carry on today. Throughout his career, he represented hundreds of victims who were low-balled by the insurance companies to collect the compensation they deserved.
Mr. Lennon was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Top Attorneys in North Carolina, and Martindale Hubbell Judicial Edition – Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards.
Mr. Lennon is currently retired, and resides in Raleigh, NC with his wife, Betty Anne. They have been involved in numerous civic, professional and community activities by always offering their time and resources to help the greater Raleigh area.
- Jurious Doctorate of Law – California Western School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in History – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District and Middle District of North Carolina
- All NC State Courts
Memberships & Accreditations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- National Association of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group
- NC Bar Association, Guest Lecturer
- Meredith College Paralegal Program, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability
- North Carolina Assistant Attorney General (1976 – 1987)
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rating for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2018
- Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- Selected for Inclusion inSuper Lawyers, Top Attorneys in North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Capt., Judge Advocate General’s Corps, U.S. Naval Reserve
Our Other Attorneys Are Here to Help You Today!
To speak with one of our attorneys today about your case, click here. Your initial consultation is free!